- Academic Resources
- Student Affairs Resources
- Dean of Students Office
- -- Academic Success Center
- -- Greek Affairs
- -- Hixson Opportunity Awards
- -- Office of Judicial Affairs
- -- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Student Services
- -- Margaret Sloss Women's Center
- -- Multicultural Student Affairs
- -- National Student Exchange
- -- Recreation Services
- -- Student Assistance
- -- Student Legal Services
- -- Student Support Services Program
- Department of Residence
- Enrollment Services
- International Students and Scholars
- ISU Dining
- Memorial Union
- Registrar's Office
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Financial Aid
- -- Financial Aid Info for Parents
- Thielen Student Health Center
- -- Health Info for Parents
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Health and Safety Info
- Other Important Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ISU Parent and Family Programs
- Cyclone Family Weekend
- Visiting Campus
- Contact Us
Student Affairs Resources
The division of Student Affairs is integral to the rich and vibrant Iowa State University student experience, challenging and empowering students to succeed as productive citizens and leaders in a diverse global community. The resources and services provided by the members of the division of Student Affairs are integral to student success. The Division has identified the following strategic priorities:
Student Success: Empower students to achieve success as learners, leaders and citizens.
Community: Foster a healthful and supportive campus community.
Diversity: Provide programs that support and celebrate a diverse student body and staff.
Access and Value: Strive to provide an Iowa State University student experience that is accessible and of value.
Enrollment: Achieve the university’s enrollment goals through a highly effective and focused effort on student recruitment and retention.
Parents and families may contact any of the offices in the Division of Student Affairs with questions and concerns about their student's experiences at Iowa State.