- Academic Resources
- Student Affairs Resources
- Health and Safety Info
- Other Important Services
- Accounts Receivable
- Access Plus
- Alumni Association
- Chartered Bus Trips
- Cy's Surprises (Student Care Packages)
- Financial Counseling Clinic
- Information Technology Solution Center
- ISU Card
- ISU Policy Library
- Parking Division
- Study Abroad Center
- Veterans Services
- Weather Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ISU Parent and Family Programs
- Cyclone Family Weekend
- Visiting Campus
- Contact Us
Other Important Services
The faculty and staff at Iowa State University are happy to partner with parents and families to ensure students have access to the resources and services they need. The links on this page are a great starting place for parents and families looking for information.
If the resources you need are not included in the navigation links for this web site, you may find it helpful to search the entire Iowa State University site. A variety of tools exist to assist you:
- The alphabetic index located at the top of most ISU websites provides quick links to campus resources and services. This is a great way to locate information within the ISU website.
- The on-line ISU Directory is another great resource for finding people and offices within the University. A "Directory" link to this resource is also located in the top navigation menu options.
- The "Search" function located in the Cardinal banner on most ISU web sites identifies any ISU web sites that contain key words or topics if the on-line index and directory does not provide the resources you need.
- The Parents Advisory Line (800-772-8546) connects you with the helpful staff in the ISU Dean of Students Office who are available during Univeristy business hours to answer questions and direct you to resources.
Our goal is to help students to be successful by providing access to parents and families about the resources and services that are available.