ISU Parents' Association
The Iowa State University Parents' Association (ISUPA) serves all Cyclone families by promoting parent programs and communicating university resources to enhance students' experiences and success at Iowa State. Informational resources and services sponsored by the ISU Parents' Association are open to all parents and families of students enrolled at Iowa State. ISUPA is an auxiliary organization of the university affiliated with the Dean of Students Office. ISUPA is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of parents of current ISU students.
The ISU Parents' Association provides several communication strategies for parents and families to stay informed.
- Parents' Advisory Line - Call 800 772-8546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice or assistance.
- Relatively Speaking electronic newsletter - subscribe to this monthly update highlighting student experiences and campus services.
- ISUPA Website - This site provides access to a variety of resources and services for parents and families.
- ISUPA on Facebook - Share pictures and advice with other members of the Cyclone family.
- Family Handbook - Important information distributed to new students and families during June Orientation.
ISUPA also sponsors a scholarship program, supports Cyclone Family Weekend, and volunteers with June Orientation. ISUPA is a volunteer organization and is alway seeking new volunteers who want to get more involved in individual events or activities (such as Family Weekend or June Orientation); as well as those seeking a more active role a a member of the ISUPA Board of Directors.